AIM
kevrs1987
Yahoo
kevinsmale

: The Website : : The Website :

Wow, talk about downhill..

I've seen this series go from causing laughter to killing laughter, it's so sad. I used to truly enjoy watching these, and awaited each one, now it's like watching someone beat a part of my teenhood with a hammer. The characters have become overplayed and then stretched out in to paper thin caricatures of what they once were. Last time I'll watch sadly, think I got about 40-45 seconds in...

Also, I used to think Germaine was cool and a sexy cartoon character, and she had this very alternative independent woman vibe going on. Now she's just an echo of her former self distorted to pander to an internet audience that just wanted to see her naked even though it never really mattered.

Way to disappoint.

Superman VS Vegeta 1.5 Superman VS Vegeta 1.5

Alright but flawed

Could've been longer with more action, less yelling more punching. Plus Superman would beat Vegeta, a lot of people wouldn't think so because Superman rarely shows displays of power. But Superman could shatter a planet with a punch at his full strength.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

GAHK!

You almost had me choke on my breakfast, all because of "you should've used the pythagorean theorem, bitch!" and stab. Plus the cock cannon. Tankmen always brightens my day, plus it was submitted on my birthday! :D

Thanks for the present! XD

Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2 Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2

Cool, and voice acting win.

Was pretty fun, Batman voicing at the beginning cracked me up :)

Sideways Sideways

Fun and unique

Love playing relatively simple games with great mechanics, and this was no exception. It's fun, pleasing to the eyes, and gets the mind thinking. Only nit pick is the the third "mission" I ran past the exit and leaped out of world and I never died..

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Addictive great fun

Had a lot of fun with this game, would've given it a 10 if it weren't for the medals not functioning for me. I unlocked 19 of 20 and none of them actually unlocked, noticed that every time I achieved a medal it appeared in game, like jump-man I got dozens of times.