AIM
kevrs1987
Yahoo
kevinsmale

Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2 Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2

Cool, and voice acting win.

Was pretty fun, Batman voicing at the beginning cracked me up :)

Sideways Sideways

Fun and unique

Love playing relatively simple games with great mechanics, and this was no exception. It's fun, pleasing to the eyes, and gets the mind thinking. Only nit pick is the the third "mission" I ran past the exit and leaped out of world and I never died..

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Addictive great fun

Had a lot of fun with this game, would've given it a 10 if it weren't for the medals not functioning for me. I unlocked 19 of 20 and none of them actually unlocked, noticed that every time I achieved a medal it appeared in game, like jump-man I got dozens of times.

Welcome to atoms ville Welcome to atoms ville

Interesting, but..

It's an interesting idea, and very sleak. But there's a few nit picks here and there, like in the comic book store once you enter the "FAT" comic on the bottom right, there's no way to exit. Also in the flash building the elevator floor sign above the elevator door clearly shows there's 5 floors, but when you get into the elevator there's only 3 floors, and the third floor button brings you to a room on the second floor. It's promising.

Pandemic: EoM Pandemic: EoM

Meh.

I loved the first Pandemic game, don't get me wrong. But I found this "spin-off" was overly hard, I couldn't get through a month without my virus either suddenly not infecting anyone (with infectivity of like 8) or countries curing my virus. Just found the original more fun since you could whipe out the world, except for the UK in my case >:( lol.

Quiz Challenge: NES Quiz Challenge: NES

Love these!

Can't wait for the SNES quiz! I faired better here than on the Atari quiz, I only got two wrong. The racing game and "rush'n attack"..never heard of them, but the impossible round? HA! I own those games!

infect. evolve. repeat. infect. evolve. repeat.

Addictively Fun

I love this game, I'm like addicted to it lol. My high score so far is 11,267! Not sure if that's very high or not lol.

Zombie Horde!! Zombie Horde!!

Sweet!

This is probably one of the best zombie flash games I've ever played..except I didn't quite like those spiders and it was impossible to kill that damned machete guy!

painisenjoyment responds:

it's not impossible, all you need is rockets, or about 15 shotgun shots

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Beat'Em'Up-Tastic!

Just purely awesome! I love every minute of this game even more so than Alien Hominid, this should've been the new console game lol. Great work, keep it up man!

Friday the 24th Friday the 24th

I Love Friday the 13th!!

This was amazing, I love friday the 13th and what better than in a time of cheer and joy lol