AIM
kevrs1987
Yahoo
kevinsmale

: The Website : : The Website :

Wow, talk about downhill..

I've seen this series go from causing laughter to killing laughter, it's so sad. I used to truly enjoy watching these, and awaited each one, now it's like watching someone beat a part of my teenhood with a hammer. The characters have become overplayed and then stretched out in to paper thin caricatures of what they once were. Last time I'll watch sadly, think I got about 40-45 seconds in...

Also, I used to think Germaine was cool and a sexy cartoon character, and she had this very alternative independent woman vibe going on. Now she's just an echo of her former self distorted to pander to an internet audience that just wanted to see her naked even though it never really mattered.

Way to disappoint.

Superman VS Vegeta 1.5 Superman VS Vegeta 1.5

Alright but flawed

Could've been longer with more action, less yelling more punching. Plus Superman would beat Vegeta, a lot of people wouldn't think so because Superman rarely shows displays of power. But Superman could shatter a planet with a punch at his full strength.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

GAHK!

You almost had me choke on my breakfast, all because of "you should've used the pythagorean theorem, bitch!" and stab. Plus the cock cannon. Tankmen always brightens my day, plus it was submitted on my birthday! :D

Thanks for the present! XD

Xombie Chapter 10 Xombie Chapter 10

Wow

This was just phenomenal , the entire series. I'll definitely have to see the movie. I love Dirge's new arm, and his voice reminds me of Batman from the Bruce Timm cartoon series. Also, everyone watch until after the credits ;)

Gamer Kids: RE4 Wii Gamer Kids: RE4 Wii

Funny yet familiar.

It was funny and the animation was cute and smooth, but I found it very similar to VG cats only animated and with humans instead of cats. Still like to see more though :D

1920's - Cake Hijinks 1920's - Cake Hijinks

I got killed! LOL

That was really funny, glad I could be part of it. I selected that pipe and got it shoved into my forehead, smoking does kill lol. It's very David Firth-ish, but still awesome!

Father Claus Father Claus

Merry Christmas!

You have fun with your sex box now lol. Great work Kev, wish I could animate like you. I really didn't see the science deformity coming, thought his Dad was just stoned and/or drunk lol. Still awesome!

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Love the Tankmen.

Personally, I love this series and didn't expect to see a second one and now that there is I'm hoping for a third. It's hilarious.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

ROFL

I rarely review, but this deserves it. This was hilarious, probably one of the best parodies I've ever watched. It cracked me up, right down the middle.

Adolf Hitler: ATIO80W 01 Adolf Hitler: ATIO80W 01

Ehh

Wasn't all that great, sorry. I just didn't receive the point you were trying to get across and it failed in making me laugh.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Meh, it was just to do with a post MTspace made.